Through a great deal of analysis and case studies we have found a couple interesting SEO Statistics for 2019.
- Quality content will drive traffic to a blog by up to 2,000%.
- Google is liable for 96% of all search traffic on mobile devices, and 94% of total organic traffic.
- 72% of marketers agree that quality content is vital for SEO. Studies have shown that writing for search terms rather than solely incorporating them into your content is important for traffic.
- Half of all search phrases are four words or more.
- Website load time more than 2 seconds increases the bounce rates by 50%.
- 18% of all online local searches lead to a sale within one day. Whereas 72% of people who physically visit a store at its location will only shop within 8km of their original location.
- A big trend in digital marketing these days is video marketing and it’s been proved that having a video thumbnail within the search results will double your search traffic. Video content is 50 times more likely to drive traffic than plain text will.
- 82% of shoppers will use their mobile device to assist them with the decision of an purchase.
- Because of Google latest search trends, people are 15 times more likely to use the phrase ‘near me’ in their search now than they were in 2013.
- Having a secure web site is important, particularly once it involves on-line stores, as proved 84% of individuals abandon a purchase if they land on an unsecured website.
- 50% of users are more likely to click on a particular brand name if that brand name shows up more than once on the search results.
- Google boasts an average of 63,000 searches every single second of the day.