How video marketing can help your business
Videos have surfaced as one of the most compelling marketing strategies online. Short videos have been proved to help your business grow online, but why are people so attracted to this sort of marketing? What makes it so unique?
Lets have a look at a few points:
Types of video
There are various types of video to use for video marketing. To give you an overview, here is a short list:
- Product description and demonstration
- Testimonial videos
- Video interviews
- Tutorial videos
- Live streams
Each of these video types can be used to advertise and promote your product or business online.
Who is using video marketing?
There is no real restriction for businesses who want to use video as a form of marketing. Any business looking to grow online, who sells a product or service or simply wants to provide extra information for testimonials or tutorials, can turn to this successful marketing tool. A recent study has shown that viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after viewing a product video.
What is video marketing useful for?
Here are a few reasons as to why it is useful for your business to look at using video marketing as a marketing strategy:
- Videos create trust.
- According to HubSpot, 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best return on investment (ROI).
- It assists in your SEO ranking. A statistic from Moovy suggests that you are 53 times more likely to show up on the first page of Google, should you have a video embedded on your website.
How do I create a video?
Content is what matters most here! To ensure you are on the way to having a phenomenal video to send out, here are some general tips you’ll need:
- Explain what you are demonstrating, what your video may be about and ensure to educate your viewers.
- Add value – Find a reason for people to want to share your video (e. g. special offers)
- Tell a story and be sure to keep it to a 30-60 second video. You want to make sure you can keep your viewers engaged as well as allow your point to be made in this time frame.
- Send it out to as many platforms as possible! Ensure that’s shareable and mobile friendly.