Digital Marketing for any business has become so important, assisting businesses in engaging in real-time.
- There are over 3.5 billion searches on Google per day
It is estimated that Google processes approximately 40,000 searches every second, translating to over 3.5 billion per day and 1.2 trillion per year.
- SEO has an avergae conversion rate of 14.6%
Search engine optimization leads have a conversion rate of 14.6% on average, on a side note, strategies like direct mail and print ads have an average conversion rate of 1.7%.
- 87% of shoppers first conduct their research online
71% of online shopping is done via mobile devices. This means for retailers to remain relevant they should be moving their products online.
- Over 60% of marketers believe in creating relevant content as part of an effective SEO strategy
One of the key factors of an SEO strategy is creating relevant content. If you want your site to rank higher organically, you should produce relevant quality content. And when you use keywords, you should ensure they are relevant and avoid “keyword stuffing”.
- 61% of local searches on Google will contact the local business
Google favours local content because it adds more value to users. It’s estimated that 74% of internet users conduct local searches. Out of these, 61% contact the businesses to buy goods or services.
- More than 10% of Google searches are voice-activated
Voice-activated searches continue to grow due to the increasing number users on mobile devices. It’s estimated that by 2020, more than 50% of the searches in Google will be voice-activated.
- The bounce rate increases by 20% if the web page takes more than two seconds to load
Page load time is one of the big ranking factors on Google. This factor can have a negative effect on your sales revenue. It is said that if the page loads in just one second, you can get more than 12% in additional sales, compared to slower pages.